For the updated list of distributors. Head here.
- Amazon (I noticed ‘Life Sound‘ is available if you have an unlimited subscription)
- Google Play
- CD Baby
- YouTube (suited for reviewing individual tracks)
- Pandora (Only if you’re outside Australia and New Zealand)
- Apple Music
- TIDAL (This is the next platform I’m going to check out)
- Line Music (In Japanese — but somehow the currency is Taiwan?)
- Napster (I was surprised too! The platform survived! Though I don’t think I ever got a chance to use it. Good thing it isn’t too late eh?)
- 8tracks (You might want to hold off visiting the site until the warning from Sucuri has been resolved)
No direct link to the album you’re looking for. Try clicking on my name…and hopefully you’ll get all the releases available on that platform! 😀
Sometimes it takes 3-5 days before your review pops up. I’ve noticed that iTunes does this for theirs.
If you need a phrase to find my music easily, use ‘Sam Sees Kent’ (seems like no other artist has a track with the same name) — and that should get you to the right track and album no matter what platform!